Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sylvan Shower

What great friends and co-workers I have! Yesterday my Sylvan family had a shower for Lola. It was so beautiful and fun! I can't believe how generous everyone is and how much (apparently) people love little baby girls! Lola was a big hit and was very well behaved...with the exception of 3...yes THREE poopy diapers, she held it together through the whole thing. Here we are after one of the poopy diaper changes:
We got some beautiful things and lots of things we needed. I cannot WAIT to get her in some of those clothes! too too cute! Here is a picture of Lola's first Sylvan clothing! Our business partner has outfitted her nicely for the next year or so!

All the guests made scrap book pages for me, and I guess I need to get some pictures developed so that I can fill the pages. Which I love to do, trouble is, with Lola's arrival, I've had to give up my craft room and will eventually move into Rodney's office, but we will need some rearranging of that room. So I have no place to work! I've decided I also need to have a place to change Lola other than the couch, floor, bed, etc, as my back is killing me from bending over to change her! And, of course, being a baby, that is A LOT. We are so looking forward to this weekend...the parental unit is coming to visit along with my Aunt Betty and Uncle Paul. SO excited! We try to head East about once a year, but with the addition of Lola, we have good family-bait to come here! We are going to see the Grand Canyon, which (I'm ashamed to say) I have only seen (and for the first time, I might add, when I went to meet Lola last month) from the air on my way to Grand Junction. I have been in Arizona for 11 years and have never seen the Grand Canyon. And at the end of the month, we are going to Lubbock to meet all Lola's family there. Again, we are so excited!

0 comments: